My clients are:
- Book authors (nonfiction, how-to)
- B2B and B2C companies (e.g., marketing services, professional services)
- Doctors and psychotherapists
- Entrepreneurs, consultants, and public speakers
- Medical marketing agencies and medical practices
- Nonprofits (e.g., educational organizations, member associations)
How I help
Many of my clients are in technical fields. Most of my individual clients have achieved manager level or above in their respective areas.
Often they’re deeply immersed in technical terms and processes, but may not find it easy to step back and see the big picture–how their concepts and ideas are coming across to the general public or lay readers.
This is where I’m most helpful as a content writer. I excel at translating industry jargon into friendly, actionable copy. I’m a general reader who can acclimate quickly to your expertise area, bridging the gap between your understanding–which comes from years or decades of immersion–and your ideal reader’s ability to “get it.”
- Health, medical, and wellness content (medical services, mental health, orthopedics, physical therapy, psychology, self-help, weight management)
- Leadership and management (e.g., training materials and books on how to be a better leader
- Marketing (B2B, B2C)