I am a Los Angeles based copywriter, communications consultant, and ghostwriter/editor. My goal is to help people and businesses communicate their missions and stories more clearly. You can learn more about how I can help you or your company by visiting my Services page.
Do you have a book, proposal, article, personal statement, website, or other materials you need help polishing or writing?
Get in touch – I can help you.
Current & Recent Projects
- Book/Publishing: Comedy/novelty. (release TBA). Role: developmental editor.
- Book/Publishing: Your Mind Is What Your Brain Does for a Living (March 2014). Role: marketing consultant and advertising copywriter.
- Book/Publishing: Stacey Rosenfeld, PhD’s Does Every Woman Have an Eating Disorder? Challenging Our Nation’s Fixation with Food and Weight (Spring 2014). Role: content editor and consultant. Read her testimonial.
- Business: LinkedIn and website bios for two startup/tech executives. Role: copywriter/ghost.
- Book/Publishing: Nonfiction health/self-help. Debuted as an Amazon Hot New Release, reaching Top 5 in two categories and Top 10 in a third category (Winter 2013). Role: ghostwriter/collaborator.